We are your competitive advantage!
Our costs are far too high to effectively compete for the customer with prices. On the other hand we are renowned for high quality services. How can we reduce the operational costs without lowering the quality of our services?
This has been the next in a series of difficult discussions with our key customer about the costs resulting from the delayed delivery. We know that they value us for quality and good prices, but we will not be given another chance if we fail to keep the deadlines again. How can we improve the quality of our services without a drastic rise in the costs?
We are negotiating a contract with a large new client. The negotiations have become difficult at the issues of quality of service and prices. It would be perfect if we could calculate to the penny the impact of the emergence of this new client on the company running costs. Maybe this contract is not as attractive as it seems? How to precisely evaluate the value of the client?
Basing on preliminary analyses, we have concluded that the company is wasting huge amounts of money on bad process organisation. The board have decided to conduct a modernisation process. However, it is not clear where it should start, so as not to waste time on actions which will not bring a substantial immediate effect. Which elements of our business should be changed in order to improve the indicated effectiveness rates?
If the success of your company depends on solving complex decision problems, such as those mentioned above, and the work methods used thus far lead to creation of "bottlenecks" or ineffectiveness, we can help you by offering our professional services in the field of mathematical optimization.
Our experts will cooperate with you to describe the given problem using the language of mathematics, and then will conduct a number of analyses to answer the key questions that you pose. The result of the work will be delivered as a report, and of there is such a need, we are ready to deliver an IT tool, which will allow you to conduct the calculations in the future without the necessity of our participation.
What can you gain thanks to mathematical optimization?
Mathematical optimization is based on a formal mathematical model. This brings about the following advantages:
- Optimality - you will find out what the most optimal decision is or how far from optimal the calculated decision is.
- Lack of speculation - all calculations, as a result of mathematical reasoning, are fully objective.
- Repeatability - all calculations can be repeated at any time and receive the same result for the same input data.
- Explicability - all calculations can be clarified and explained basing on the language of mathematics.
- Sensitivity analysis - by introducing modifications into the input data, we can examine to what extent the decision depends on the data.
- "What-if" analysis - by supplying prepared input data or model modifications we can examine what decisions would be optimal for thus altered conditions.
What our work looks like?
Within the scope of our services we will prepare a mathematical model of your company operation for specified decision-making processes. Using this model we will be able to answer the questions you ask in an objective manner, based on hard numeric data.
Our work is delivered in two options:
- A report containing:
- Description of the method, according to which the presented results have been obtained. Presentation of the method will allow you to conduct further analyses at different times and with different data without the necessity of our experts‘ participation. This open approach to presenting the method is also a protective measure for you, as you can confront it with experts other than ours.
- Analyses results described in your business language.
- Analytical tools
- By doing our work we create specialised analytical tools which we can provide to you or integrate with e.g. a spreadsheet. Thanks to this you will be equipped with the tools allowing you to repeat the analyses.